Sign up now to be the first to know about coupons and special promotions.
Welcome to Ruby Signature!
Ruby Signature Face Blender
1. Wet your Face Blender and squeeze out the excess moisture. You want the sponge to be barely damp when you're using it.
2. Apply your foundation to the back of your hand or a flat surface and dip the rounded end of the Face Blender into it.
3. Begin to apply your foundation by stippling or bouncing the Face Blender all over your face. No need to press into the skin too hard.
4. Use the pointed end of the Face Blender to lightly blend your concealer into your foundation.
5. Dip the rounded end of the Face Blender into a setting powder and pat into the skin to set foundation and concealer.
6. You will want to clean the Face Blender after each use with either the liquid or solid cleanser.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.